Jolly was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It paper, coloured with Copic Sketch markers then masked. Ink blended Water Hyacinth fresh dye ink from Altenew (ALT) then die cut the panel down with the Blanket Stitched Rectangle from Pinkfresh Studio (PFS) for a decorative edge.
Copic markers used:
carrot nose - YR12/16/23/27, E08
scarf/pocket - B60/63/66
twig arms - E31/25/29
buttons - N7
snow/shading - B0000/000/00, C00/0/1
And I couldn't think of a more appropriate greeting wish (retired Poppy Stamps) from Jolly. 😉 It was black heat embossed using Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear glitter embossing powder for a bit of sparkle. Adhered the panel onto a white card base then added falling snow with a white gel pen to finish.
Please note compensated affiliate links are used in this post at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase through them. I appreciate your support. Thank you for stopping by.
Challenges:
Simply Clean & Simple - AG CAS + optional Birthday (creative licence - Jesus' birthday? 😁)






11 comments:
Jolly is one of my favorite POD snowman and I love how you have composed your CASlicious design, Trina! Your expert coloring brings this happy guy to life and I love the blanket stitch border! Hugs, Darnell
Awww ... Jolly is adorable!! What a great way to show him off, Trina. Love your CAS design. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas! xx
Jolly is in a perfect pose for a fun and festive Christmas in July card! So cute, thanks for joining us at Simply Clean & Simple.
Like the simple design of this card, Trina...and that snowman is just too cute. Appreciate your walk-through for creating it. tfs
OMG this is just too too cute! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple and Peace on Earth challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Trina, you are just the best at shading around and coloring a stamping! Your snowman is just adorable and I love the snow falling around him -- thanks for joining us both at Inkspirational: Christmas in July AND CAS Christmas - Snowman!! Julia xx
Soooo pretty my friend I adore this snowman hoping I have this stamp in my stash. Love the CAS and sparkle. Perfect to batch. Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
This is darling, Trina.
Oh gosh... this is amazing, Trina! I love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
Fantastic card! Your coloring has long since reached the top shelf. It's like I'm in another world when I look at Jolly. Thank you for sharing this card.
hugs,
BożenA xx
So perfectly CAS and adorable too, Trina! Jolly is so joyful and the bit of ink blending makes him stand out beautifully! And a perfect sentiment to finish this off!
Post a Comment