Pages

▼

July 24, 2026

Jolly Snowman

Hello there.  It's still Christmas in July, and I have a CAS (clean and simple) Christmas card to share using an oldie, but goodie stamp from Purple Onion Designs (POD).   For those not familiar with this cutie, meet Jolly (snowman looking up).  


Jolly was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It paper, coloured with Copic Sketch markers then masked.  Ink blended Water Hyacinth fresh dye ink from Altenew (ALT) then die cut the panel down with the Blanket Stitched Rectangle from Pinkfresh Studio (PFS) for a decorative edge.  

Copic markers used:
carrot nose - YR12/16/23/27, E08 
scarf/pocket - B60/63/66 
twig arms - E31/25/29 
buttons - N7 
snow/shading - B0000/000/00, C00/0/1


And I couldn't think of a more appropriate greeting wish (retired Poppy Stamps) from Jolly. 😉  It was black heat embossed using Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear glitter embossing powder for a bit of sparkle.  Adhered the panel onto a white card base then added falling snow with a white gel pen to finish. 

Please note compensated affiliate links are used in this post at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase through them.  I appreciate your support.  Thank you for stopping by. 

  




Challenges:
Simply Clean & Simple - AG CAS + optional Birthday (creative licence - Jesus' birthday? 😁)

23 comments:

  1. Jolly is one of my favorite POD snowman and I love how you have composed your CASlicious design, Trina! Your expert coloring brings this happy guy to life and I love the blanket stitch border! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ... Jolly is adorable!! What a great way to show him off, Trina. Love your CAS design. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolly is in a perfect pose for a fun and festive Christmas in July card! So cute, thanks for joining us at Simply Clean & Simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the simple design of this card, Trina...and that snowman is just too cute. Appreciate your walk-through for creating it. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is just too too cute! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple and Peace on Earth challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
    Peace on Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trina, you are just the best at shading around and coloring a stamping! Your snowman is just adorable and I love the snow falling around him -- thanks for joining us both at Inkspirational: Christmas in July AND CAS Christmas - Snowman!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo pretty my friend I adore this snowman hoping I have this stamp in my stash. Love the CAS and sparkle. Perfect to batch. Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh... this is amazing, Trina! I love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! Your coloring has long since reached the top shelf. It's like I'm in another world when I look at Jolly. Thank you for sharing this card.
    hugs,
    BożenA xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So perfectly CAS and adorable too, Trina! Jolly is so joyful and the bit of ink blending makes him stand out beautifully! And a perfect sentiment to finish this off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful clean and simple card! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trina, what an adorable little snowman. Beautifully CAS and I love the touch of shading with the falling snow. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable snowman with falling snow, Trina! Love the crimped border too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful- your coloring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trina, you CAS cards are always perfect and colored so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful CAS card. Amazing coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous simplicity (but so well detailed and planned). Thank you for sharing your art at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful CAS design Trina, and I love your cute snowman! You have shaded him beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
    Hugs,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love this so much - thank you for linking up with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the fun snowman is the large carrot nose, so cute!! A wonderful CAS card, Trina!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for brightening my day with your kind comments.